Penniless Socialite: Gingham Meets Vest

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gingham Meets Vest

gingham and vest 3 
Gingham Shirt: J. Crew Factory (similar) | Vest: Old Navy (similar, worn) | 
Necklace: ShopLately (similar) | Jeans: Navy (exact, worn) | 
Bracelets: Groopdealz, Forever 21 & SiraMara (worn, exact, similar) | Booties: Target (worn, similar)
gingham and vest 4 Gingham and vest 2 Gingham and vest 1

I don't know how I never wore this vest and this gingham shirt together before.  These two pieces have been right next to each other....hanging out....not telling me how good they look together.  I feel like I have lost precious time with this pairing.  I promise to make up for it though.

Linking up with: Afternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayWardrobe WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyTrend Spin Link Up
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...